May 30 @ 6:00 pm - June 2 @ 6:00 pm€45 – €75
Un Chant S’Élève
After an epic launch event in 2018, Blesstival will once more take place in 2019 at the beautiful campground L’Orangerie de Beauregard, owned and operated by Jane and Tim Rocke. Join us for a long-weekend of worship, bible teaching, kids activities and family fun, every bit of it shaped by bless and flavoured with blessing. This time will also give us an opportunity to pray over and BLESS the space of L’Orangerie de Beauregard before the camp-site opens for its full season on June 3rd.
Here are some quick details:
- Theme: Un Chant S’élève…
- When: May 30th – June 2nd
- Where: l’Orangerie de Beauregard, Beauregard 37110, Villedômer
- Food: self-catering (communal cooking facilities available)
- Provided at a discounted price, lodgings range from Pitch Tent camping to “Glamping” in barrels and tree houses.
- Please see details and make your reservation online!