May 10 @ 6:00 pm - May 13 @ 12:30 pm
We invite you to our first ever Blesstival week-end event held at the beautiful campground, L’Orangerie de Beauregard, owned and operated by Jane and Tim Rocke.
This will be a special time to fellowship and worship together with Bless Church and those in the Bless Network. Throughout the week-end we will hear from Gerard and Chrissie Kelly and other speakers about God’s purpose for ‘Blessing’, and how we manifest these blessings in other people’s lives. This time will also give us an opportunity to pray over and BLESS the space of L’Orangerie de Beauregard before the camp-site opens on 19 May.
Join us for a long-weekend of worship, bible teaching, kids activities and family fun, every bit of it shaped by bless and flavoured with blessing…
Here are some quick details:
- When: 10 May- 13 May
- Where: l’Orangerie de Beauregard, Beauregard 37110, Villedômer
- Bring breakfast and lunch fixings. (there are markets and places to buy food there, if you prefer to do your shopping once you arrive.)
- Dinner will be provided (catered by Kate Pickering) at 3 euro a person/ day.
- Provided at a discounted price, lodgings range from Pitch Tent camping to Cabin “Glamping.”
- Please see details and make your reservation online!