Give online (by credit/debit card) at
Direct donations can be made by contacting email@example.com or by transfer into our bank account.
Bank Account: The Bless Network, Co-opertative Bank, Sort Code: 08-92-99, Account No: 65149362
International transfers: IBAN: GB39 CPBK 0892 9965 1493 62 BIC: CPBK GB22
We can also receive gifts through CAF and other charitable orgianisations. Our UK Registered Charity number is #1105173 and we are a Limited Company #5156475. We are a Member of Global Connections – the evangelical network for world mission.
Gifts designated “The Bless Network” or left undesignated will be used in our general funds and applied to the most urgent need under the direction of our Trustees. Gifts intended specifically for the purchase of Bethanie in France should be designated “Bethanie”.
The Bless Network Team all work on a voluntary basis and raise personal support to make this possible. To obtain details of ways in which you can partner with one or more of our team members, please contact them via our team pages. Please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further information. Thank you for your encouragement and support.
The Bless Network is registered with the Dutch organisation Stichting Nederlandse Gemeente voor Wereldevangelisatie (NGW), Krimweg 74, 7352 AW, Hoenderloo. All donations made through the NGW are tax-deductible in the Netherlands. Donations can be paid to the NGW bank account:
Please be sure to reference The Bless Network for gifts intended for Bless and/or Bethanie.
US DONORS CAN SUPPORT OUR WORK THROUGH OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH INTERNATIONAL TEAMS… These funds will be allocated to the work of transformation in the city of Caen. our project id with iTeams is Caen Presqu’ile 80US3150. Please be sure to note this ID on any and all gifts!
- Bank Draft or Credit Card via website – (https://give.iteams.us/) – you can give a one time gift or set up a recurring gift via bank draft or credit card via the direct link.
- By Phone – You are always welcome to call us with your information at 1-800-323-0428.
- Online Banking – If you use your bank’s online bill pay service, the bank will mail a check to us on your behalf. Please put the ministry name [Caen Presqu’ile 80US3150] in the memo or description field.
- Check or Money Order – Please mail to: International Teams, 411 W. River Road Elgin, IL 60123-1570
- Matching Gifts – Often companies will match gifts made by their employees. Ask your Human Resources Dept for more information.
- Gifts of Securities – For gifts of stock, mutual funds, charitable IRA distributions, or other securities, please contact us at email@example.com or call on 1-800-323-0428.
We do not yet have a formal channel established for receiving tax-deductible gifts from the Canada or Australia. From these and other regions, it is still possible to make donations through the established UK channels.
US-based trusts with tax-deductible status can channel gifts to Bless as a UK charity:
We can receive gifts through CAF and other charitable organisations. Our UK Registered Charity number is #1105173 and we are a Limited Company #5156475. We are a Member of Global Connections – the evangelical network for world mission.
Gifts designated ‘The Bless Network’ or left undesignated will be used in our general funds and applied to the most urgent need under the direction of our Trustees. Gifts intended specifically for the development of Bethanie in France should be designated “Bethanie”.